Terms and Conditions
Elite West Holidays acts as agent for the owners of the property only. The letting arrangements are made by Elite West Holidays on behalf of the owners and the contractual relationship is directly between the owners of the property and the hirer.
- If a booking is made eight weeks or more before the holidays is due to start, a deposit of 20% of the rent is payable.
- Bookings made within 8 weeks of your holiday date must be paid in full at the time of booking
- The balance of the payment shall be made to Elite West Holidays no later than eight weeks before the start of the holiday and non payment by the due date may be treated as cancellation.
- Payment may be made by cheque, online bank transfer, postal order, cash, credit or debit card. There is a 3% charge for the use of credit cards.
Occupying The Property
- The hirer may occupy the property from 3.30pm on the first day of arrival until 9.30am on the day of departure. The licence from the owner shall permit you and the members of your party only to occupy the property for the avoidance of doubt you may invite friends over to visit but the number of people in the property must at no time exceed the amount of people stated the property sleeps on the Elite West Holidays' website. The hirer will not part with possession of the property, nor sub-let the property.
- The hirer may not sell or transfer the booking to another party without Elite West Holidays' agreement.
- The hirer must use the property responsibly and comply with any reasonable rules laid down by the owner and Elite West Holidays. If the owner or Elite West Holidays do not communicate any such rules to the hirer, the hirer must assume that normal rules (such as not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises) apply.
- The hirer agrees to allow the owner or Elite West Holidays to have reasonable access to the property
- The hirer agrees to pay for any losses or damages to the property caused by the hirer or a member of their party (reasonable wear and tear excluded)
- The hirer agrees to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday.
هو خيار ثنائي الروبوت شرعي All Elite West Holidays' properties are strictly non smoking.
Non availability or defects
http://scsmarketing.co.uk/?yayco=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1&bd2=b7 The hiring agreement is made on the understanding that the property and its facilities as published will be available for the dates stated. However, if for any reason beyond the control of Elite West Holidays or the owner, the property becomes unavailable on the date booked (owing, for example, to flood damage) or the property becomes unsuitable for holiday letting, another property of similar type, standard, location and price will be offered. If another suitable property cannot be found, or the alternative offered is not acceptable to the hirer for good reason, all rent and charges paid in advance by the hirer will be refunded. If a defect arises during the course of the holiday Elite West Holidays and/or the owner reserve the right to remedy the defect at the earliest opportunity either by fixing said defect or, if this is not possible, by the offer of suitable alternative accommodation should such be available. The hirer is entitled to appropriate compensation if it is not possible to remedy the defect or if the remedy is not accepted for good reason.
- Pets are allowed at some properties but only with the prior agreement of Elite West Holidays;
- Pets, where allowed, are to be kept under control and exercised off the premises;
- Pets are not permitted upstairs, in the bedrooms or on the furniture and neither Elite West Holidays or the owners can accept any responsibility for their safety. Pets must not be left in the property unsupervised at any time during the holiday;
- Where a property states that it does not accept pets Elite West Holidays and the owners have made every effort to ensure no pets have been resident at the property; however neither Elite West Holidays or the owners can guarantee that no pets have been at the property previously;
- Hirers will be liable for any damage caused by pets.
- All bed linen, sheets and pillowcases are provided.
- A bath sheet and hand towel is provided for each guest. These are not to be used as beach towels.
- Linen and bedding is not provided for cots and hirers should bring their own.
Cots & Highchairs
تعرف هنا A travel cot and highchair can be provided at each property. Bedding for cots must be provided by the hirer.
- Elite West Holiday will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the owners or any other person not within their employ or otherwise under their control, for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the hirer or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the rental unless Elite West Holidays is responsible. Further, Elite West Holidays and the owners accept no liability for loss or of damage to the hirer's possessions whilst on the owner's property or land.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of Elite West Holidays or the owner:
- for death or personal injury caused by Elite West Holidays or the owner's negligence
- for any matter which it would be illegal for Elite West Holidays or the owner to exclude or attempt to exclude for their liability.
- Elite West Holidays' liability shall not exceed the amount actually paid as rental by the hirer for the accommodation rented by him from the company.
- All complaints must be notified to Elite West Holidays as soon as is reasonably practicable, as Elite West Holidays may need to carry out an investigation and, where appropriate, remedy or ask the owner to take remedial action.
- If you do not consider the remedial action taken to be satisfactory and still have a complaint this must be detailed in writing to Elite West Holidays within seven days of the finish date of your holiday. Your complaint will be passed to the owner for their review and response.
- It is highly recommended that you take out cancellation insurance when booking your holiday. Elite West Holidays can recommend a local agent with whom you can take out cancellation and travel insurance.
- If you need to cancel your holiday you must inform Elite West Holidays immediately you are no longer in a position to continue with your booking. Deposits and final payments are non refundable in the event of a cancellation. If you cancel your booking before the balance due date the final payment remains payable by you in the event that we are unable to re-let the property for the period you have booked. Should the property be re-let at a lower rate than the original rate the hirer will be liable for the difference. In the event that we are able to re-let the property you will be refunded the balance payment.
Breach of Contract
- If there is a breach of any of these conditions by the hirer or any member of their party, the owners or Elite West Holidays reserve the right to enter the property and end the holiday and ask the hirer and their party to leave.
- If there is a breach of any of these conditions by the owner or Elite West Holidays then the hirer has the right to end the holiday and leave.
- Ending the holiday by either the owner, the hirer or Elite West Holidays does not affect that party's other rights.
راجع هنا Any dispute will be subject to English Law.
هذا الموقع If any term or provision in these Terms and Conditions shall, in whole or in part, be held to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, that term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
الإنترنت The registered office of Elite West Holidays is Thorneycroft, 95 Kings Hill, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8QL
Latest news from the blog
"Hi Nick Apologies I meant to drop you a note earlier than this however here goes.. I just wanted to say thank you for the weeks let on the By the Beach property. We had a great time and my wife loved the accommodation. There was a far higher standard of fit out then we expected with every known utensil and appliance known to man or woman available, all in brand new condition and ready for use. The cottage was very roomy and comfortable and we spent every evening in enjoying ourselves. One small note was the intermittent wifi, not sure what was up but it wasn't working all the time or too well. Hearing the sea every morning and watching the amazing sunsets was superb and we left with many happy memories. If we are booking Cornwall again I am sure we will be in touch. From my personal perspective the holiday has been easy to book, thoroughly enjoyable and exceeded our expectations throughout. This was from the time I first spoke with you right through to the time we arrived back home, replete and relaxed in the best possible way. Many thanks Kind regards John Allan"